The McCloskey R70 screener delivers the versatile, heavy-duty configuration that is expected of the R-Series
The R70 delivers the versatile, heavy duty configuration that is expected of the R-Series screeners, but can be transported easily and economically. The R70 is a perfect fit for contractors that require the ability to tackle large numbers of smaller heavy duty construction, demolition and remediation projects.
The R70 is built with the durability and screening performance that McCloskey International has built its reputation on, using high-quality components and the innovative McCloskey High Energy Screenbox.
- The High Energy screenbox delivers the most aggressive screening action in its class
- A direct feed Hardox lined hopper is equipped with a 48” heavy duty ply belt for heavy duty applications
- For easy access to service and reducing downtime, this machine incorporates an easy access, large open engine bay
- For efficient stockpiling, the R70 houses a conveyor which is designed to deal with discharging oversized materials
- Compact transportation size is perfect for contractors who require a highly portable, mobile screening option
Engine: 130hp (95kw) Diesel
Transport Height: 3.20m (10’6”)
Transport Length: 9.68m (31’9”)
Transport Width: 2.50m (8’4”)
Weight: 15,400kg (33,951lb)
Stockpile Height – Tail Conveyor: 3.38m (11’1”)
Stockpile Height – Mid Product Conveyor: 3.56m (11’8”)
Stockpile Height – Fines Product Conveyor: 3.56m (11’8”)
Screenbox Dimensions: 1.22m x 2.75m (4’x9’)
Get in touch
Our friendly team are on hand to discuss your specific requirements and recommend the perfect solution to drive efficiencies in your operations.
☎ +44(0)1827 280139
Alternatively, send us your details below and we’ll call you back.