Your product focus is back and this week we take a look at the Lippmann 1200j Electric Track-Mounted Jaw Crusher.
Get a true edge on the job site with this jaw crusher, which strikes the perfect balance of reducing electric power operation costs while increasing reliability.
With a 1905mm deep jaw chamber, this go-to crusher tackles the toughest applications in mining, aggregate and recycling.
Rely on the 1200j for smooth operation and maximum throughput as Lippmann engineers have optimised the material flow and jaw chamber design for high productivity.
- Optimized material flow with high TPH
- Large gap between crusher discharge and main conveyor belt
- Wide main and side conveyors
- 48″ x 34″ jaw opening
- Single toggle jaw accommodates large feed sizes
- Closed side setting adjustment with hydraulic wedges
- Electric power
- Line power connection standard
- Connect to line power or onboard generator
- Simplified troubleshooting
- High performance standard features
- 12″ DSE control panel
- High volume fuel tank
- Heavy duty bolt-on tracks
- Quarry jaw die (square profile)
- Super teeth jaw die (wave profile)
- Deflector plate under jaw
- Rock hammer
- 2″ aperture Bofor
- Overband magnet with hydraulic raise and lower
- Rubber base liners in pan feeder
- Rubber hopper side liners
- Hopper extensions
- Refueling pump
- Work lights
- Water pump and dust suppression system
Feed opening – WXD 1200 x 964mm
Crusher speed – 3.83 Hz
Crusher stroke – 37mm
Crusher drive – Hydraulic V-belts
Minimum opening – 70mm
Maximum opening – 212mm
Maximum feed size – 700mm
Crusher weight (bare) – 28,000kg
CSS adjustment – Hydraulic wedges
Motor – 160kW
Starter (includes unblock software) – WEG VSD
Get in touch
Our friendly team are on hand to discuss your specific requirements and recommend the perfect solution to drive efficiencies in your operations.
☎ +44(0)1827 280139
Alternatively, send us your details below and we’ll call you back.