When you think GIPO, you think Swiss quality, and that is exactly what you get with a GIPO impact crusher.
The GipoRec Giga R131 features two impact racks, crusher discharge with discharge chute and a proven fully hydraulic drive concept.
Similar to the other GIPO plants, the material flow design means any restrictions in flow are far more likely to be avoided as the width of the conveying elements increases steadily in the direction of the material flow.
This top of the range machine can be transported and operated with or without a screening unit, meaning savings in terms of investment costs, a reduction in fuel used and less of an environmental impact.
Used Equipment For Sale – GIPOREC R131 C Giga 2005 (GP351721)
Ready for work! This reliable machine has recently had a £100,000 refurbishment with significant work being done to various parts.
- Fully hydraulic transmission
- Simple reduction of transport weight by uncoupling the screening machine
- The screening unit can be coupled and uncoupled by one person without any assistance in lifting
- Robust impact crusher with two high-quality impactors and an optional grinding track
- High mobility – short set-up time – little space requirement
- User-friendly and service-friendly
- Simple troubleshooting due to easy access to components
- Simultaneous production of multiple high-quality, graded final products in natural stone, concrete and asphalt material size