Job Title – Field Service Engineer
Job Type – Permanent, full-time
Salary – Top rates of pay dependent on qualifications and experience
Location – Various sites across the UK
- Company van provided
- Generous overtime rates
- Detailed induction programme and full job related training
- 23 days holiday plus public holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Death in service benefit
We are looking to expand our service team and are seeking experienced Field Service Engineers to deliver the outstanding levels of customer service Agg Pro has been built upon.
Agg Pro are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of machinery to the construction, recycling, demolition and waste sectors. Our range of machinery includes tracked crushers, screeners, stackers, trommels and shredders, as well as a full suite of static and mobile material washing equipment.
We currently have opportunities for Field Service Engineers, reporting to the Aftersales Manager this is a varied role carrying out visits to customer sites across the UK. The successful candidates will install and commission our range of equipment, whilst also providing service and breakdown support.
Please take a look at the key skills and qualities we are looking for below, are you a good match?
If so, we want to hear from you!
- Install, commission and service equipment including mobile crushers, screeners, stackers, trommels and shredders.
- Provide technical and breakdown support.
- Build on existing relationships with customers to develop sales, servicing and spare parts across our range of equipment.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a mechanical engineer, preferably installing and servicing equipment in the construction and quarrying sector.
- Good understanding of heavy plant and equipment, with the ability to read electrical & hydraulic diagrams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to methodically diagnose issues.
- Experience of hot works would be advantageous, eg welding and grinding.
- Full UK driving licence, no more than 3 points.
- Self-motivated; able to work using own initiative.
- Customer-focused and a good communicator who builds strong working relationships.
- Knowledge of and diligent about following site-relevant Health and Safety legislation.
Simply send you CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that whilst we’d like to respond to everyone, due to the volume of applications we receive that isn’t always possible.
Therefore if you haven’t heard from us within 10 working days please be advised that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Regrettably we are unable to provide feedback to individuals at application stage.