McCloskey WS4080 Stacker
The McCloskey WS4080 stacker is designed to allow operators to stockpile/transfer material from mobile crushing and screening plants, offering a low-cost solution
The WS4080 Wheeled Stacker has been designed to allow operators to stockpile/transfer material directly from existing McCloskey mobile crushing and screening plants offering a low-cost solution to all your material handling needs. They offer the flexibility and mobility needed to ensure that the stockpiling process is as fast and efficient as possible, the conveyors eliminate the use of a loader and the double handling of materials.
This unit can be containerised for transport, substantially reducing transport costs.
- Hydraulic main drive system
- Hydraulic folding heading section for transport, minimizing set up time
- Hydraulically adjustable discharge height up to 10.5m
- Rear heavy duty radial pivot stand and on site tow bar
- Fuel efficient Hydraulics system
- Fully skirted feed boot section
- Hopper Hardox plates
- Impact bed under feed boot
- User friendly hydraulic controls
Length: 23.5m (77’3”)
Height: 10.8m (35’5”)
Length: 16.33m (53’7”)
Width: 3.35m (11’0”)
Height: 3.56m (11’8”)
Overhang: 5.44m (17’10”)
Max Production Rate: 450 MTPH (510 TPH)
Get in touch
Our friendly team are on hand to discuss your specific requirements and recommend the perfect solution to drive efficiencies in your operations.
☎ +44(0)1827 280139
Alternatively, send us your details below and we’ll call you back.