McCloskey TS4080 Stacker
The McCloskey TS4080 stacker has been designed to allow operators to stockpile/transfer material directly from mobile crushing and screening plants, offering the perfect solution to all material handling projects.
Designed to allow operators to stockpile/transfer material directly from mobile crushing and screening plants it offers the perfect solution to all your material handling needs. It offers the flexibility and mobility needed to ensure that the stockpiling process is as fast and efficient as possible, it eliminates the use of a loader and the double handling of materials.
This unit can be containerised for transport, with minimal set up time, substantially reducing transport costs.
- 1000mm wide, heavy duty conveyor
- Dual hydraulic main drive system
- Hydraulic folding heading section to minimize transport time
- Hydraulically adjustable discharge unit, up to 11m
- Hydraulically adjustable feed in height to compliment crushing and screening plants
- 4m tracks for superior maneuverability and stability
- User friendly hydraulic controls
Length: 23.5m (77’3”)
Height: 11.4m (37’6”)
Length: 11.7m (38’8”)
Width: 2.34m (7’8”)
Height: 2.6m (8’6”)
Overhang: 5.1m (16’7”)
Max Production Rate: 450 TPH @ 23 degree angle
Get in touch
Our friendly team are on hand to discuss your specific requirements and recommend the perfect solution to drive efficiencies in your operations.
☎ +44(0)1827 280139
Alternatively, send us your details below and we’ll call you back.