McCloskey TF80 WF80 Stackers
The McCloskey TF80 WF80 stackers optimise processing and stockpiling of large wood waste, bark, compost and topsoil
The Feeder Stacker is enhancing the process of stockpiling materials that traditionally can cause blockages in conventional stackers. The TF80 & WF80 facilitate the handling and stockpiling of large wood waste, bark, compost and topsoil, all of which can be fed into the hopper with large loaders and excavators.
In addition to the enhanced mobility, a large feeder hopper, wide heavy duty 80′ long conveyor, and a heavy duty feeder make these robust, stockpiling conveyors for use across a number of industries.
Tracked feeders are all available with numerous customer options to meet each customer’s unique material requirements.
- The hopper includes a Chevron feed belt designed to evenly convey material such as wood chip and logs without bridging
- The generous Chevron main conveyor enables high capacity stockpiling without spillage or bottlenecks, reducing downtime and maximizing efficiency
- Design with an open access engine bay to provide convenient entrance to the hydraulic valves and angle mounted engine
- Available as a wheel mounted trailer unit or tracked unit for maximum mobility
- Easy to operate hydraulic conveyor fold/unfold, raise/lower
Engine: Dual Power Option
Transport Height: 3.54m (11’7”)
Transport Length: 19.46m (63’10”)
Transport Width: 2.92m (9’7”)
Weight: 28,500kg (62,850lb)
Stockpile Height: 12.94m (42.’6”)
Stockpile Capacity: 4,037 cu. m (5,280 cu. yd)
Production: 680 metric tph
Get in touch
Our friendly team are on hand to discuss your specific requirements and recommend the perfect solution to drive efficiencies in your operations.
☎ +44(0)1827 280139
Alternatively, send us your details below and we’ll call you back.