I44v3 Impact Crusher
A full screening and recirculating system, the McCloskey I44v3 Impact Crusher allows operators to produce a crushed and screened final product with one machine
McCloskey I44 and I44R Impactor Crushers are the perfect showcase of a portable contractor crushing system.
Feedback from McCloskey customers resulted in significant changes to the impact crusher line, including direct drive, an enhanced material flow path, larger pre-screen, and a more open chassis. Efficiency is boosted with the new crusher design, particularly in the material flow path. Each sectional component is wider than the last to allow an unrestricted flow without funneling or narrowing, eliminating material bridging.
A direct drive crusher rotor is also a new feature on the I44v3, bringing more power, along with lower fuel costs. The redesigned open chassis allows for better access, and a magnet contributes to easier operation of the crusher.
The McCloskey I44R recirculating impactor combines the productivity of our 45″ impactor with the versatility of a full screening and recirculating system, allowing operators to produce a crushed and screened final product with one machine.
With the combination of the impactor with the High Energy Screenbox and a recirculating conveyor deliver maximum productivity and unmatched portability. Alternatively, the I44R’s return conveyor can be radialed to the side to stockpile rather than feeding back into the hopper.
The I44 and I44R are the perfect example of a highly mobile crushing system. The optional wheeled bogie ensures easy transportation between job sites and the track drive makes it easily maneuverable on site. Compact and portable, they provide the level of production required to complete the project rapidly.
The versatility makes it ideal for a variety of applications worldwide, including asphalt recycling, concrete recycling, rock crushing, construction and demolition.
- Crushing chamber with hydraulically adjustable lid opening to avoid bridging and blocking
- Fines conveyor featuring heavy duty underside impact rollers, spring loaded adjustable belt scraper and built in pressurized dust suppression
- Hopper with Hardox liners, hydraulic locking wedges and side locking wedges which are easily accessible from the ground. Hydraulic folding back and sides ensure quick and easy set up.
- Optional radial returns conveyor including full length dust suppression control to allow operators to recirculate oversize material from the screenbox back to the feed hopper or radial a complete 90 degree while running.
- All three screenbox options feature an adjustable material spreader plate, wedge and pin tensioning and adjustable screening angles.
Engine: 360Hp (268kW) Volvo D11 T4 Final engine
Transport Height: 3.40m (11’1.8”)
Transport Length: 15.68m (51’49”)
Transport Width: 2.78m (9’1.5”)
Weight: 42,000kg (92,594lb)
Stockpile Height – Main Conveyor: 4.14m (13’7.1”)
Stockpile Height – Side Conveyor: 2.49m (8’2”)
Impact Chamber Feed Opening: 1.15m x 0.71m (45.2” 27.9”)
Engine: 350Hp (268kW) Diesel
Transport Height: 3.40m (11’1.8”)
Transport Length: 15.87m (52’09”)
Transport Width: 3.26m (11’)
Weight: 48,535kg (107,000lb)
Stockpile Height – Main Conveyor: 3.53m (11’6.9″)
Stockpile Height – Side Conveyor: 2.86m (9’4.7”)
Stockpile Height – Fines Conveyor: 2.49m (8’2″)
Impact Chamber Feed Opening: 1.15m x 0.80m (45.3”x31.5”)
Get in touch
Our friendly team are on hand to discuss your specific requirements and recommend the perfect solution to drive efficiencies in your operations.
☎ +44(0)1827 280139
Alternatively, send us your details below and we’ll call you back.