McCloskey Environmental EF-80R Stacker
The ERF-80R feeder stacker features a large feeder hopper that transfers material onto an 80ft conveyor, all fitted to a slew ring assembly allowing for full 360° radial.
Designed to allow operators to stockpile/transfer material, it eliminates double handling of materials. Its maneuverability makes this unit very versatile and makes it ideal for barge loading and unloading, rail loading / unloading and stockpiling, the ability to move parallel enables the operator to maneuver the unit parallel to the vessel meaning the machine can crab alongside.
The unit can also be compacted for transport on one low loader for easy site to site transport.
- CAT 4.4 100KW (127HP) engine
- Hydraulic folding head section for transport minimizing setup time
- Hydraulically adjustable discharge height up to 10m
- Fuel efficient hydraulics system
- 4m tracks for superior maneuverability and stability
- User friendly hydraulic controls
- Dual hydraulic main drive system
- Remote near stabilizing legs for easy operator use
- Remote radio tracking
- Hopper extensions increasing capacity
Engine – CAT 4.4 127 Hp
Transport Height – 3.4m (11’ 1”)
Transport Length – 19.4m (38’ 8”)
Transport Width – 3.2m (10’ 6”)
Overhang transport – 7.2m (23’ 9”)
Weight – 27,500kg approx. (60,627 lbs)
Working Max Length – 6.2m
Working Max Height – 10m (32’ 10”)
Stockpile Height – 10m (32’ 10”)
Hopper Capacity – 13m3 (17 yd3)
Maximum Production Rate – 800 TPH (880 USTPH)
Radial – Full 360°
Get in touch
Our friendly team are on hand to discuss your specific requirements and recommend the perfect solution to drive efficiencies in your operations.
☎ +44(0)1827 280139
Alternatively, send us your details below and we’ll call you back.