Our latest weekly product focus takes a closer look at the McCloskey S190 Screener.
This machine pushes industry performance standards and leads the competition with the most advanced and innovative 20′ x 5′ portable vibratory screening plant in production today.
Features such as the adjustable screenbox angles allow adaptability to a wide range of material applications including quarrying, mining, sand and gravel, coal screening, topsoil and woodchip.
- The generous grid on the hopper allows the use of larger loading shovels
- A larger feed conveyor enables high-capacity screening
- With a user-friendly wedge system, faster screen changes are possible
- The Hydraulic screenbox linkage system allows easy accessibility for screen changes and enables optimum screen coverage at varying angles
- Tracked or wheeled option available
- 10 minute set up time
- Remote control tipping grid
- Hydraulic folding stockpile conveyors
- Optional dual power
Get in touch
Our friendly team are on hand to discuss your specific requirements and recommend the perfect solution to drive efficiencies in your operations.
☎ +44(0)1827 280139
Alternatively, send us your details below and we’ll call you back.